Monday, January 18, 2010

Jan. 18, 2010

Dear Family,

I can not say thank you enough to the out pouring of love, prayers and financial support.

My son Bill made it out last night and it was so hard seeing him in so much pain on the evening news. He is still alive and God has sent many angel to watch over him and everyone else.

another miracle today they found a 7 year old american girl alive. Her parents were both killed she has back injury and we are working on getting a charter plane to get her out of Haiti. Pray for her, not having a guardian and needing a special flight is proving difficult but with God all things are possible.

A man I do not know called and is helping us with paying for some charter flights to get doctors and nurses. Again a God thing. Thank you lord for all you are doing and will continue to do to help us and the people of Haiti.

For all of those worried I left the triplets. They are at a loving host family and are doing well. I miss them dearly but God knew this was coming and had them placed and in great hands so I would not worry. Again thank you Lord you are doing so many miracles.

When I get a chance to see the news, I see the wonderful people of Haiti still praising God. They love God and know he is there with them. I would like to think we would be like them praising God if we were going through the same thing.

All my Love Momma V
Vanessa A. Carpenter

1 comment:

Ericka said...

Vanessa,
You amaze me.
Sending you much love and prayers for protection and peace in your trip.
Hugs,
Ericka