- Haiti is the poorest country in the western hemisphere.
- One half of Haiti's population is under 18 years of age.
- One out of every three children in Haiti dies before their first birthday.
- The average life expectany in Haiti is only 45 years old.
- Almost two-thirds of the population in Haiti do not have access to healthcare or medications.
- Angel Missions is run by all volunteers. Contributions go directly to help the children and see that they have a chance at a better life.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Posted by Fran at Thursday, January 25, 2007