Saturday, April 14, 2007

Little Stinker




Well... We went to the doctor and he took out the nasty little stints in Sky's nose, but asked that we keep the bar on (Logan's bow). I guess Sky went for a second opinion when I wasn't looking cause I found her tonight having shaken off one of her arm bands and having pulled the bar right off! The doctor did say if it fell off it was no big deal. Anyway, I took it as a great opportunity to take some pics of her and show off how gorgeous she is! Guess, I have to watch this little stinker 24/7 (:


1 comment:

Ericka said...

she looks so GREAT!!!! And she is is a little stinker, but that's what makes them so darn cute!!!!
your son is darling also, he seems so be so loving toward her (which is so awesome) - that's the best healing of all!!!!
Blessing and prayers for you!!!
Ericka