Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Triplet Update…

I am happy to tell you after only 10 days we have hit another milestone.  Last night all 3 girls woke up on their own, for food.  Hope has been the last hold out.  I was so proud of her, I cried and prayed.  We have much more to accomplish I just wanted you all to celebrate  and Thank God with us.
I took photos today when they were all awake (and happy at the same time).  It is so hard to believe that they this little.  I used a wash cloth as a blanket to cover them from the air coming in the window.  And the regular bottle I use to make up there formula was laying there.  It is bigger than their bodies. 

grace hope faith 021

Bernard was able to get the paperwork he needed and so tomorrow we go for passports for each child.  Then all we have to do is get the file together and go to the embassy.   Please continue to pray that they give us these much needed visas.  Then I will make arrangements to fly home with all 3 babies. 

Thank you to the local churches who are on stand by to start helping at our house round the clock. 

Blessings to all of you,

  love V

No comments: