Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happenings...

Well, I think things are starting to get moving again. We have two children returning to Haiti this week. Nakeyshia is returning after successful heart surgery. I will try and get photos of her soon. Also, Juline (who charmed every single person she has met since arriving only a few short months ago) will be heading home as well. Juline did incredibly well with her surgery for hydrocephaly and we are so happy that her parents will get to see her smiling face within the next week!

A special thanks to my wonderful partner in all of this....VANESSA! While I was sunning myself at Myrtle Beach this last week, she was driving up to PA to retrieve these little ones so that she can take them to Haiti with her. I haven't been to Haiti in a long time as Chedner's medical issues are keeping me hopping, but I do want to get down there again soon. Until I do go, I remain extremely appreciative that Vanessa is handling that load all by herself...

We have two little boys heading this way for surgery for hydrocephaly. Jon and Chrisno will be coming back with Vanessa and her son Omri when they return in a few weeks. There are two other children we hope to have surgery arranged for within the next month as well.

My AMH email is not working. Neither is Vanessa's. So until we get it fixed, please email me at my home email which is soccermom45@msn.com and Vanessa at angelmissions@hotmail.com

Many thanks to all!
Fran

No comments: