Friday, June 26, 2009

Urgent Need for Host Family

Dear Friend and Family,


We have an urgent request for a host family in the Houston Texas area. We have this beautiful little girl Magalie Touissaint dob Jan. 18, 2007, who needs to come to the US for life saving surgery. We have a doctor in the Houston area working to get her accepted at Texas childrens or Ben Taub or Baylor. We are in need of a host family to care for this child in this area. If you or someone you know would be willingto host Magalie please contact Vanessa ASAP. Hosting a child is a life changing event for every family. There is paperwork that must be completed. Magalie was born with a Frontal Nasal Encephalocele. Her CT scan shows that her brain in intact. She has no other medical Conditions. She is a very happy healty 18 month old little girl. We can help her by all working together. Thank you for your help.


love V


Vanessa A. Carpenter


Angel Missions Haiti - Director

3 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

vanessa,
can i blog/email about this need?

email me and let me know!

:)Jamie
jamie@aaronivey.com

Sara K. Parker said...

Hello,

I sent a comment yesterday, but wanted to make sure it went through. My husband and I live in northwest Houston and have two boys (ages 4 and 6) from Ethiopia. We would love to learn more about this precious girl and prayerfully consider whether we could be the host family to help meet her needs. Here's my e-mail address and cell phone number: sarakparker@sbcglobal.net and 443-939-4017.

Sara

Smelly Little Monkeys said...

I tried to leave a comment yesterday as well but I guess it did not go through. Please let me know what the requirements of the host family are. We have a little girl that is 4 and a little boy adopted from Guatemala who is 3. We do not live in Houston, we live 2 hours from there. We are however familiar with Texas Children's Hospital as my daughter was there for a month.

ambernricketts@yahoo.com